Stainless Marathon chains: For maximum efficiency and optimum drive performance.
The stainless version of the Marathon chain is particularly suited for areas of application in which freedom of maintenance is a key factor in addition to availability, operational safety and reliability. With the new polymer bearing TRIGLEIT II, the MARATHON RF offers an exceptionally long service life even without re-lubrication. It proves its strengths in application areas with permanent water contact or dry running operations.
The combination of stainless steels with the new polymer bearing TRIGLEIT II with high load-bearing capacity ensures an extremely powerful chain link. With three different bearings for the MARATHON RF, Wippermann offers optimum solutions in terms of efficiency and technology for application in high temperature environments up to + 200 °C through to FDA conformity.
The dimensions of stainless marathon chains comply with ISO 606, so that any stainless steel standard chain can be replaced. The Wippermann range also includes roller chains of the "GL" series with straight plates and double pitch roller chains in accordance with ISO 1275.
- highly load-bearing and friction-free polymer bearing
- all other chain components made of stainless steel
- maximum chain speed v = 2.5 m / s
- application temperature - 30 ° C to + 60 ° C (TRIGLEIT II)
- application temperature - 100 ° C to + 200 ° C (TRIGLEIT Z / TRIGLEIT FDA)
- chain dimensions according to ISO 606, standard RF sprockets can be used
- no re-lubrication required
- re-lubrication possible to extend service life
- also available with extended bolts, flat and angled joint plates and special versions
- information on chemical resistance on request
- permanent contact with water
Areas of application
- applications in which adequate lubrication is not guaranteed due to regular cleaning
- applications in which lubricants are not permissible
- packaging industry
- chemical industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- textile industry
- food industry
- hygiene article industry
- electrical industry
- clean room applications
- corrosive environments