Triathlon KS high-performance chains: maintenance-free, corrosion resistant and lubrication-free
High load capacity carbon steels, environmentally friendly corrosion protection and our tried and proved Trigleit FDA polymer bushings make the Triathlon KS a genuine all-rounder among the high-performance chains in highly sensitive production processes. The chain ensures an excellent lifetime even under extreme conditions with high humidity and under temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +150 °C.
Thanks to its wear resistance without the need for relubrication, its application is particularly economic. The environmentally friendly corrosion protection of the Triathlon KS has proved to be highly resistant for a period of more than 1,000 hours in salt spray tests. Whether with minimal H1 surface lubrication to protect the sprockets or completely free of lubrication, the Triathlon KS sets new standards in terms of loading capacity, corrosion resistance, durability and wear resistance with perfectly coordinated materials, functional layers and innovative Trigleit FDA polymer bushings. Due to non-use of hexavalent chromium, the chain is RoHS-compliant, making it especially suited for the food industry.
- Coated bushings with Trigleit FDA inserts
- Coated pins and plates
- Rolls made of corrosion resistant steel with maximum ductility
Benefits of application
- High-tech corrosion protection
- RoHS compliance due to non-use of hexavalent chromium
- Highly resilient low friction chain joints
- No relubrication required
- Lubricant-free for chain speeds up to 2.5 m/s
- Temperatures from -30 °C to +150 °C (up to +200 °C on request)