Special sprockets made to your specifications: precisely produced, supplied fast
Wippermann is the specialist for sprocket production. We are able to produce special sprockets fast and precisely according to your specifications. We use the material X5CrNi1810 (1.4301) for stainless steel sprockets and C 45 (1.0503), which also allows for hardened toothing, for steel sprockets. On request, we can also use other materials like e. g. 42 CrMo4 or plastics.
Our product range
We manufacture sprockets and plate sprockets
- for roller chains according to ISO 606
- with lantern gear toothing for chains according to ISO 606 from p = 9.525 mm to p = 63.50 mm
- for double pitch roller chains / agricultural roller chains / Galle chains / bush chains / conveyance bush chains / inverted tooth chains / accumulator chains / hollow pin chains
- for special chain couplings
- with freely programmable toothing designed in our machining center
- with customer-specific functional components (e.g.):
- internal toothing of the bore
- flange bolting
- offsets, circular grooves, bearing seats etc.
We can also supply
- split sprockets
- module sprockets: 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 / 8.0 / 10.0 mm (straight toothing, without profile shift)
Standard product range
We can offer you fast deliveries due to our wide standard product range. This includes e.g. pre-bored sprockets and plate sprockets made of steel for chains according to ISO 606 with pitches ranging
from p = 6.00 mm to p = 38.10 mm.
Special sprockets (PDF)